Sunday, September 21, 2014

Memoirs of Food; Under Renovations


永康街牛肉面

Hello! I know I haven't been blogging for a while, but these days its all about bouncing between work and getting enough rest that I am becoming quite lazy to do anything else.

With changing lifestyle and habits, I realize I can't sit down for 2-3 hours to write my usual entries anymore. So I'm gonna change my writing style to make it less report-like (if you have been following me for some time, you will understand!) and edge towards snippet/snack-size updates, a recollection of memories on my gastro journey which by the way, has always been the purpose of the blog. This translates to more frequent updates hopefully.

And the first series to kick start with? My two Taipei trips earlier this year. A sneak peek of their awesome beef noodles!

Will be doing some minor facelift to the blog as well, getting pretty dusty eh. For (almost) daily updates, Instagram la

Dan

Taken with Nikon D7100

0 comments: